School of Engineering Logistics and the Built Environment
With a focus on new and emerging technologies and the implementation of creative solutions, the School of Engineering Logostics & the Built Environment (SELBE) equips its students with the skills to innovate, create, respond to and provide solutions for a rapidly evolving and technologically demanding society.
SELBE offers programmes of study to our students in four distinct areas - Building & Construction Technology, Automotive Technology, Electrical Technology and Electronic Technology. Within each of these four areas, both traditional and modern elements of engineering are offered, allowing a broad and varied programmes of study, which are relevant and can be applied practically for those entering the job market, starting businesses of their own or going on to further studies at other institutions.
To meet the needs of the growing relationships between industries and to enhance collaborations with educational and training institutions.
- To develop technical competencies in students and empower them
- To work with minimum supervision, creating ideas, and
- Developing additional skills for the 21st century nationally, and globally.
- Ceftificate in Automotive Technology
- Certificate in Construction Technology
- Certificate in Electrical Technology
- Certificate in Electronics and Telecommunications Technology
- Preliminary Engineering Course
- Preliminary Technical Course
- Associate of Science Degree in Architectural and Construction Services
- Applied Associate of Science Degree in Automobile Repairs and Engineering*
- Associate Degree in Supply Chain Management
* Offered in collaboration with the Association of Caribbean Tertiary Institutions (ACTI)